The Complete Pakistani Diet Plan for Weight Lossbravoadmin
THE COMPLETE PAKISTANI DIET PLAN FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Pakistani cuisines are rich in flavors. Fresh ingredients and oil improve the taste of every food prepared in a Pakistani Kitchen.
But, when it comes to going on a strict diet plan, most Pakistanis – and not to mention Asians – believe that eating vegetables and drinking green tea is the only choice left to do. They totally avoid the traditional foods and limit their dishes to boiled meat and vegetables.
Regardless of what we do, it is difficult for most of us to strictly follow the above diet, because we are Asians and we just cannot avoid eating spicy and traditional foods. After all, you can’t take “chat pata khana” out of an Asian cuisine. Now, can you?
Nonetheless, obesity (Motapa) is becoming a major problem in not only US or China, but many other countries across the globe. In fact, according to the latest studies, Pakistan is now ranked 9th out of the 188 countries that have been found to have the most obese population.
Therefore, to fight off obesity (Motapa), it is important to do something about weight loss. But keep in mind that a weight loss plan isn’t limited to a vegan diet. No, that’s not the right way!
To help you understand what an ideal Pakistani diet plan for weight loss should contain, Bravo Nutrition
put together this complete guide. So, read on:
Don’t Starve Yourself to Death For the Sake of Weight Loss
Weight loss does not mean to keep your stomach empty or low on food for a prolonged period. It may cause nutritional deficiencies. On the hand, eating frequently can also affect your health in a negative manner. So, healthy eating at regular intervals is the key point when it comes to achieving your weight loss goal. Here, we give you some essential pointers that may definitely help you lose weight without hurting your diet or your health.
- Don’t kill your appetite. But also, avoid overeating. In short, don’t eat too low or too much.
- Try to eat more healthy foods like fruits and vegetables
- Eat foods that improve your metabolism.
In a traditional Pakistani kitchen, it is common to find cuisines like aloo palak (potato spinach), aloo matar (potato peas), fry bhindi (ladyfinger) , gobi( cabbage) and lentils etc. For taste enhancer, we add some spice to our daily traditional dishes for example, turmeric powder, coriander, ginger, garlic and cumin. Believe it or not, these ingredients have great nutritional benefits.
Turmeric powder is one the most popular spices almost used in every Pakistani dishes. As we know that turmeric has anti bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. Plus, it is also helps to improve bowel movements. Ultimately, it also promotes weight loss. Similarly, ginger, garlic and cumin have weight loss property as well. Our traditional dishes are beneficial to weight loss as compared to only boiled foods. However, it is also important to not over-consume anything.
Know What You Need to Eat and What to Avoid
For a healthy Pakistani diet plan for weight loss, it is important to understand what foods you should eat and what you should avoid.
Foods to Eat
Your every meal contains some portion of protein and fat. Low carbohydrate vegetables are a best choice for you to maintain weight. Recommended range of carbohydrates is 20 to 50 gm per day. The protein, fat and carbohydrates sources are easily available in local Pakistani market and at very reasonable price. Make your Pakistani diet plan for weight loss as per your budget.
- Meat: Beef, Chicken, mutton
- Fish and Seafood: Herra, Rohu, dhotar fish
- Eggs: both egg white and yolk is ideal protein source.
Protein is considered as a king of all nutrients. Protein can decrease your hunger. It gives you the feeling of fullness. Ultimately, it reduces almost 60% of craving of unwanted snacks. It also improves your metabolism up to 80 to 100 calories per day.
Low-Carb Vegetables and Fruits
Vegetable and fruits are not only low in carbohydrate but also high in fiber. Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamin and mineral or essential elements that are necessary for growth. Add large amount of vegetables and fruits to your meal without any worry.
Make traditional salad of cumber, tomato, onion and add some salt and black paper. It will give you 150 gm of carb per day.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Butter or ghee
Olive oil is considered as healthy choice of fatty acid. You can also eat nut for instance almond, Cashews, pistachios and peanuts etc. it is also supply you healthy fatty acid that is essential for your body. Just take healthy fatty acid with combination of some protein and carbs.
Water is an ideal choice for drinking during weight loss regime. Avoid drinking soft drink and beverages and juices. They contain excessive amount of sugar. These drinks increase your weight. Healthy beverage options include:
- Sparkling water
- Unsweetened tea including Darjeeling, Assam and Nilgiri tea
Foods to Avoid
Try to select food that is low in sugar and calories. High calories drink and foods kill your weight loss plans. Avoid all junks foods for instance candy, cold drinks and French fries etc.
Here are some lists of foods that kill your weight loss efforts.
Beverages: cold drinks, juice, tea, sweet lassi
Sugar rich foods: sweets and Candy, ice cream, cookies, pudding, pastries, cake, biscuits
Sweeteners: sugar, honey, condensed milk
Fat rich foods: Fast food KFC, french fries, fried items, bhujia, nehri, paya salan, pizza
Refined grains: white bread, white pasta, biscuits
Trans fats: Margarine, junk food like burger
Refined oils: Canola oil, soybean oil, corn oil, grape seed oil.
Pakistani Diet Plan for Weight Loss – What Foods to Eat for
- Spinach loaded with omelet plus tea
- Traditional styles omelets with low fat milk.
- Chana dal pancakes with mixed vegetables and a glass of milk
- Mix fruits smoothies
- Yogurt with sliced fruits and sunflower seeds
- Vegetable dalia and a glass of milk
- Multigrain parathas and sliced papaya
- One date, 2 boil egg and cup of tea
- Whole-grain roti with mixed-vegetable curry
- Chicken curry with brown rice
- Whole-grain roti with fish slice and mixed vegetables salad
- Mix daal or your favorite daal with roti or rice as per your taste
- Yogurt curry with brown rice
- Kabab with green salad raw vegetables
- Fish or mutton curry with rice or roti
- Baked or grill fish curry with mixed vegetables
- Khichdi with raita
- Palak paneer with brown rice and fresh fruits
- Fish or chicken tikka masala grill (less oil)
- Mix vegetable curry with sprout salad
- Protein rich Kabab ( shallow fry) with some fresh veggies salad
Smart Ways to Lose Weight
Here are some useful tips for weight loss that can help you cut down unwanted weight faster.
- Protein rich breakfast: Take protein rich breakfast because it not only reduces your hunger but also give you the feeling of fullness.
- Stop drinking soda and fruit juices: Sugar is a main source to put on extra calories. So, avoid drinking soda or fruits juice for effective weight loss plan.
- Drinking water before meal: according to some research drinking water an hour before meals help accelerate weight loss process up to 44% in over 3 months.
- Eat healthy food: Avoid junk foods. Try eating fruits, veggies and nuts etc.
- Take fiber: Incorporate more and more soluble fiber in your diet. It helps reduce belly fat.
- Drinking tea and coffee: Pakistanis are a tea lover. It is difficult for us to avoid tea. So, don’t avoid but drink it because it boosts your metabolism. It accelerates weight loss process.
- Proper sleep: Well, we all know the limitless benefits of proper sleep.
Best Exercises to Help You with Your Weight Loss
Exercises are important for a healthy body and healthy lifestyle. Exercises keep our blood flow smooth and different functions of the body in good condition. Therefore, it is important to do 30min exercise regularly on daily basis.
You don’t need to limit yourself to heavy weights. A good exercise can include Jogging, Treadmill, Sit-ups and pushups. You can also include the following weight loss exercises to your daily routine.
SUPPLEMENTS TO USE FOR FAST AND SAFE WEIGHT LOSS:
Let’s be real. Only diet and exercises aren’t enough for some people for successful weight loss. In fact, we need to add some useful weigh loss supplements to our daily diet. Without supplements, weight loss process might take decades. Weight loss supplements support your diet and exercise plans and speed up your weight loss process. Here are some weight loss supplements that you can consider:
BEST SUPPLEMENT FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate: Trainers strongly recommend lipo 6 black ultra concentrate. This supplement is especially design for weight loss purpose. It reduces 8 to 10 kg per month. The main function of this supplement is to minimize your curving and boost up the metabolism. It is suitable for both genders.
Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: It is another popular weight loss supplement. It is highly effective in cutting extra pounds in less price range. This is useful for both men and women, and it has no side effects, as long as you use it as per instructions.
Lipo 6 Black Extreme Potency: It is another great dietary supplement by Lipo 6. The pack offers a powerful weight loss supplement. It is beneficial for increasing metabolic rate and energy.
Hydroxycut Next Gen: The supplement offers an advanced weight loss formula which is scientifically backed by genuine studies. It guarantees decent weight loss, which is just what you need.
Luckily for you, you can find all these weight loss supplements at Bravo Nutrition. Moreover, you can get
these supplements at a market competitive price. For any questions, comments and recommendations please feel free to leave a comment.