- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
A PURE PROTEIN FORMULA FEATURING WHEY PEPTIDES AND ISOLATE
Whey protein is the most common and widely used type of protein. Whey is high in Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) and has the highest biological value (the measure of how well your body processes protein).
Using whey protein and supplying your body with the amino acids that it needs on a daily basis is vital in helping to increase muscle protein synthesis for more muscle size and strength.
- Rapid-absorbing hydrolyzed whey peptides to support an insulinogenic response and improved nutrient delivery
- Features the most premium whey isolates and concentrate for a superior amino acid profile
- 5.5g of anabolic BCAAs and a class-leading 4g of glutamine and precursor for better muscle protein synthesis and recovery
- Superior cold microfiltration process yields a high biological value undenatured whey protein
- Award-winning flavor and a taste you’ll love
Mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 31|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
2.2 Lbs, 5 Lbs, 8 Lbs
Double Rich Chocolate (31 Servings), Double Rich Chocolate (70 Servings), Double Rich Chocolate (109 Servings)