NUCLEAR NUTRITION | ATOMIC MASS IN PAKISTAN | 3 KG | 7 KG
NUCLEAR NUTRITION ATOMIC MASS is a protein and carbohydrate supplement which is a convenient way of supplementing your diet with a range of valuable active ingredients. The gainer has been developed for people who are looking for a quick and convenient way to provide extra calories to their body – the product is especially recommended during the period of building muscle mass and working on a muscular figure. The comprehensive formula and optimally selected proportions guarantee effective support during the pursuit of the desired goal. Its effortless solubility and unique flavors confirm the high standard of safe and effective supplementation.
What are the benefits of NUCLEAR NUTRITION ATOMIC MASS dietary supplement?
- A multicomponent gainer – optimally selected proportions of proteins and carbohydrates enriched with creatine monohydrate, L-glutamine, and exogenous BCAA amino acids.
- A single serving provides you with over 390 calories – a solid energy boost and real support for your muscles.
- Complete protein complex – a combination of whey protein concentrate (WPC), whey protein isolate (WPI), hydrolyzed whey concentrate, micellar casein, and buttermilk. Diversified kinetics of absorption guarantee optimal release of valuable components e.g. amino acids.
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, especially in the case of people practicing strength and endurance training.
- Protein has been shown to have a positive effect on maintaining healthy bone health.
- Maltodextrin – as a form of medium-chain carbohydrates and thanks to the proper value of the glycemic index (GI) – limits the risk of spiking blood sugar levels.
- Carbohydrate supplementation during regular workouts has a positive influence on the regeneration of depleted energy stores and glycogen resynthesis, which may influence proper muscle function after prolonged and intensive exercise.
- The use of creatine has a multidimensional effect, including an increase in physical performance, may be helpful during work on weight gain and development of exercise capacity, and may affect cognitive function.
- It is supposed that L-glutamine may have a valuable influence on the muscle recovery process after exhausting physical activity.
- Exogenous BCAA amino acids may have an important function for the mechanisms of protein synthesis, support the body’s adaptive potential and immunity, and counteract the consequences of intense exercise.